来源：新航道 浏览：0 发布日期：2023-01-09 16:01
1. The lowest price: 125 per person
2. Give a certificate to adult
3. On exact day you can only book: online
4. Maximum height 1800 meters
5. Best time of the year is in. autumn(s)
6. There is no ftlight at night
7. The flight may be cancelled due to the thunderstorm
8. Take a jacket and a hat' helmet
9. There is no age restriction of adults
10. Keep in and be able to stand position throughout flight.
21. where do Sam and Tina conduct the experiment?
A. Building in the town
22.' What advantage for cooperation as Sam and Tina formed a team?
B. Use less time
C. Have different ideas
23. chosen by participants/give flower or pen or candle for people to take the lift
B. give them to speific person
24. What is the warning result of the experiment?
B. Gifts may be regarded as too cheap
25- 26. the disadvantage about Tina's and Sam's experiment experiment?
选Efect on her uncle's business
选It is hard to observe the reaction of participants
27- 28 the results of the experiment?
选Woman laugh more than man when receiving flowers
选Both are unhappy when receive the pens
29. -30 disadvantage of the experiment?
选Not much variety of background of interviewees
Work or Study
The area you live in
Books and reading habits
The area you live in
Social Media [new]
People & Animal
1. Describe a person who likes to dress fashionably/well [new]
2. Describe a person you know who is from a dfferent culture (new]
3. Describe a friend from your childhood [new]
4. Describe a person you know who loves to grow plants (e.g. vegetables/ruits/flowers etc.) [new]
5. Describe an interesting neighbor
6. Describe a popular/well-known person in your country
7. Describe a friend you like to talk with
8. Describe a person who inspired you to do something interesting
1. Describe a disagreement you had with someone [New]
2. Describe a time when you received money as a gift [New]
3. Describe a problem you had while shopping online or in a store [New]
4. Describe a time when you saw a lot of plastic waste (e.g. in a park, on the beach etc.)
5. Describe a time when you needed to search for information [New]
6. Describe a time when you forgot/missed an appointment [New]
7. Describe a time you made a decision to wait for something [New]
8. Describe an important thing you learned (not at school or college) (New]
9. Describe a dificult thing you did and succeeded [New]
10. Describe an outdoor activity you did in a new place recently [New]
11. Describe a time you were stuck in a trffic jam
12. Describe a special day out that cost you ltle money/didn't cost you much
13. Describe a contesticompetition you would like to participate in.
14. Describe a time you received a positive feedback.
15. Describe a time when someone asked for your opinion
16. Describe a time you used your cellphone/smartphone to do something important.
17. Describe a time you were very busy.
18. Describe something you do that can help you concentrate on work/study.
19. Describe an occasion that you lost something.
20. Describe something you do to keep fit and healthy.
21. Describe something that surprised you and made you happy.
1.Describe a photo you took that you are proud of [new]
2.Describe a program you like to watch [new]
3.Describe a movie you watched recently and would like to watch again [new]
4.Describe an object that you think is beautiful [new]
5.Describe something you had to share with others [new]
6.Describe a story or novel you have read that you found interesting [new]
7.Describe an impressive English lesson you had and enjoyed [new]
8.Describe a traditional product in your country
9.Describe an invention that changed the world in a positive way
1. Describe a popular place for sports (e.g. a stadium) that you' ve been to [new]
2. Describe the home of someone you know well and that you often visit [new]
3. Describe a place in your country or part of your' country that you would like to recommend to visitors/travelers [new]
4. Describe an important riverlake in your country
5. Describe a quiet place you like to go
6. Describe a city you would recommend as a nice place to live (not your hometown)
1. Describe an occasion when someone gave you positive advice or suggestions about your work/study
2. Describe a difficult decision you made and had a good result
3.N Describe a way/change that helps you save a lot of time
4. Describe a time you used your cellphone/smartphone todo something important
5. Describe something that surprised you and made you happy
6. Describe something you do to keep fit and healthy
7. Describe something you do that can help you concentrate on work/ study
8. Describe a time when you helped a child